Featured Post

Yes its sinking in.. Rank 40, CSE 2015.The UPSC circle- the close and the beginning.

Bagh-e-Bahisht Se Mujhe Hukam-e-Safar Diya Tha Kyun Kaar-e-Jahan Daraz Hai, Ab Mera Intezar Kar                      - Mohammad...

Tuesday, March 2, 2021

Story of a touch.


Isn't it a wonder how colours can fill us... 

There are times when we are the canvas. 

Sometimes we become the brush. 

And one day we are 

the painter.


Thank you @rang_by_shilpa

https://instagram.com/rang_by_shilpa?igshid=l39v1vz0d705

for this beautiful hand painted crepe saree. It's so full of spring and sunshine. Such positive colours!

#introspections  #sunsoaking  #myverses #paintings  #handpainted  #vocalforlocal  #sareesofinstagram

4 comments:

  1. Life made Her soul the on which love chose to create it's masterpiece.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Life made her soul the canvas on which love chose to create it's masterpiece

    ReplyDelete
  3. The sunshine comming from door reminds me beautiful winter afternoon with a cup of coffee with my thoughts and the cute little squirrel playing in garden. What a beautiful time it was?

    ReplyDelete
  4. di myself Ravi I don't have sister-brother, I like your nature, behaviour, etc. I want to make you sister forever, I does not need anything from you, I am happy if u accept pls reply atleast in yes/no do u want to become or not
    Always keep smile on face ЁЯдЧ

    ReplyDelete