Featured Post

Yes its sinking in.. Rank 40, CSE 2015.The UPSC circle- the close and the beginning.

Bagh-e-Bahisht Se Mujhe Hukam-e-Safar Diya Tha Kyun Kaar-e-Jahan Daraz Hai, Ab Mera Intezar Kar                      - Mohammad...

Thursday, March 15, 2018

To be found.

"Lord, everytime l pick myself up, 
I find me more and more 
immersed in you. 
As I keep moving, 
I am filling myself 
with every atom you have created. 
And so I can feel you spinning and dancing in me"
"मौला,तुझमें घुल जाता हूँ,जब-जब उठता हूँ गिर-गिर कर। 
मैं बाहों में तेरे अक्स भरूँ ,ऐसे तू रक्स करे मुझपर। "

10 comments:

  1. Tere baahon ke ghere me, Meri rooh ki panahgaah....

    Aaye maula mere,aye mere khuda....

    Jo Meri rooh me bas jae ye aqs tera, fir mera raqs dekh ibaadat mein teri mai to shakhs tera....

    -VS

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. How do you manage to play with my words so beautifully. Thanks. :)

      Delete
    2. It might be possible that we're made up of same flesh and blood! ;)

      -VS

      Delete
    3. Now that *smile* is smoother than the usual smiley...and it kills me! :)

      https://youtu.be/k6M5C-oKw9k

      Keep smiling!

      -VS

      Delete
  2. Ma'am I need your help...I'm preparing for UPSC. I don't need any kind of subject related help. I just need to write a mail to you. I am highly demotivated and disturbed right now, if you could please give me your mail id..I could write my heart out. I wouldn't take much of your time Ma'am. Please reply

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful ma'am I mean how you play with the words I love writing but could not recollect words plz guide how to start

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It jus comes. From deep within. M sure it will one day.

      Delete
  4. While reading this Rumi came to my mind when he says " intoxicated with love under the veil I too dance the rythm of the moving world" ..

    ReplyDelete