Featured Post

Yes its sinking in.. Rank 40, CSE 2015.The UPSC circle- the close and the beginning.

Bagh-e-Bahisht Se Mujhe Hukam-e-Safar Diya Tha Kyun Kaar-e-Jahan Daraz Hai, Ab Mera Intezar Kar                      - Mohammad...

Thursday, February 2, 2017

I have fallen in love with places.

So the day drowns. I bubble blue songs at that fading yellow dot. It always reminds me of your smile.
I search that smile as I look at my palm holding these limpid crystals of snow.
Snow melts, I fear. Still I sit with faith on these logs talking to these shivering leaves, like we had known one another long ago.
I have fallen in love with people.
I have fallen in love with places.
Photograph clicked at: Jammu and Kashmir, India.

http://poetryblogroll.blogspot.in/2017/02/poets-united-midweek-motif-faith.html?m=1

11 comments:

  1. I have fallen in love with this poem! Truly lovely! I am happy to see you posting at Poets United. Keep coming back!

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Snow melts, I fear. Still I sit with faith . . . "
    I have the faith to love, the love to have faith too.
    (Please put a link here to the prompt at Poets United. Thanks.)
    Sharing this marvelous poem!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ...and still I sit in faith. Powerful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Still I sit with faith on these logs talking to these shivering leaves, like we had known one another long ago.
    I have fallen in love with people.
    I have fallen in love with places.

    I love the fire and emotion in these lines!!❤️ My new favorite from you Gazal❤️

    ReplyDelete
  5. in love with your poems...they are so intriguing

    ReplyDelete
  6. The craving in your heart feels so much alike.. I so love every poem of yours :) <3 Take care and keep writing. :)

    ReplyDelete