Featured Post

Yes its sinking in.. Rank 40, CSE 2015.The UPSC circle- the close and the beginning.

Bagh-e-Bahisht Se Mujhe Hukam-e-Safar Diya Tha Kyun Kaar-e-Jahan Daraz Hai, Ab Mera Intezar Kar                      - Mohammad...

Thursday, May 14, 2015

The ceaseless effort

Day after day, night after night
the play goes on.
The dusk and the dawn
they visit this broken window of my room.
and also this longing heart inside
lying there on the corner of that bed,
Alone.

The sunlight pure, limpid, yellow

it dances, it burns
I want to talk to it
touch it
feel it every where in my soul.
But when i reach out, it slips away
in the evening darkness.

There seems no end to this longing.

I am lost
in this incessant play.
I am lost
in this night and the day.
I am lost 
in this ceaseless effort
I make every day.

6 comments: