Featured Post

Yes its sinking in.. Rank 40, CSE 2015.The UPSC circle- the close and the beginning.

Bagh-e-Bahisht Se Mujhe Hukam-e-Safar Diya Tha Kyun Kaar-e-Jahan Daraz Hai, Ab Mera Intezar Kar                      - Mohammad...

Monday, June 1, 2015

I am the seed, the kernel, the essence.

Go. Bury me in some dark country of your mind, and your body.
Hide my songs in your silence.
Cover my touch with mud and sand.

But you forget, I am the seed,the kernel, the essence.
One night, when you are tired of this crazy world,
and your heavy eyes shed moisture,
I'll sprout.
In your mind, and in your body.
I'll sprout. I'll grow.
And I'll become the forest.
Go bury me nicely.
in your mind, and in your body.
photograph borrowed from https://www.pinterest.com/pin/532269249682862752/

6 comments:

  1. I could feel the gush of emotions.very powerful

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing post my dear <3 !
    http://kasjaa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. To me it is a very good concoction of rebelliousness and passivity, birth and death, white and black.. It completes the incomplete.. I really liked the line: "And I'll become the forest."
    Real good.. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Aman. Yes... a concoction you can call it. keep interacting.

      Delete