Featured Post

Yes its sinking in.. Rank 40, CSE 2015.The UPSC circle- the close and the beginning.

Bagh-e-Bahisht Se Mujhe Hukam-e-Safar Diya Tha Kyun Kaar-e-Jahan Daraz Hai, Ab Mera Intezar Kar                      - Mohammad...

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Dream.


I see them share words.
I see them share joy.
I see them share their every desire...

I just wish to share Thy dream.
For this fire which gleams like jewel in Those eyes when Thou talk about it.
And I am so much in love with this fire...
It keeps me burning...

And I promise to Thee.
When the candles of Thy strength shall flicker up and down, like fireflies.
When hope and despair shall play games...
When everything around You dejected seem.

I shall rekindle in You, Your spark, Your Desideratum, Your Dream....


For I am so much in love with this fire...
It keeps me burning...



2 comments:

  1. you'll need to share my dream, walk on my path to be there with me where I am heading.. This road is rough and I am moving..

    ReplyDelete
  2. hmmm...here is some great lines to express ur joy, pleasure, enthusiasm that you have now a days..keep it up..:)

    ReplyDelete