Featured Post

Yes its sinking in.. Rank 40, CSE 2015.The UPSC circle- the close and the beginning.

Bagh-e-Bahisht Se Mujhe Hukam-e-Safar Diya Tha Kyun Kaar-e-Jahan Daraz Hai, Ab Mera Intezar Kar                      - Mohammad...

Saturday, April 22, 2017

In my entireness.


I miss you in the silence of the dusk,
which the noise of this city-town keeps breaking.

I miss you in the noise of this city-town,
which always leaves my heart crying and aching.

I miss you in the aching of my heart,
and it peeks as moisture from my weary eyes.

I miss you in my weary eyes craving for a peaceful sleep,
and making efforts for it tireless.
And there, yes there,
I miss you,in my entireness.


"तेरी शफ़कत थी , या कोई आज़ाब था ?
ये पता न चला, इब्तिदा कब हुई , कब मुक़म्मल हुआ।"

ps- शफ़कत - affection
आज़ाब - deluge, flood
इब्तिदा - beginning
मुक़म्मल - completion, totality

3 comments:

  1. I wish you during the dawn
    breaking the silence,
    subduing the city noise with your soothing words.

    I wish you in the noise of this city-town,
    which always leaves your heart crying and aching.

    I wish you in the dreams of my heart,
    not for weary but for your glittering fluttering and enthralling eyes.

    I wish for your enthralling eyes for they can mesmerise and show me the meaning of life!
    And there, yes there,
    I wish you, in my
    emptiness...

    (Mukammal na hoga ye silsilaa...
    Koi azaab na tha...ye hai ek zalzala
    Hai jo shafqat tere liye,ye ek ibtidaa,tu jaan le bande khatam na hoga manzil se pehle ye karwaan)

    -VS


    PS- zalzala-Earthquake
    karwaan-Caravan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jaise jise dhundhna chaha bahar....vo khud me hi mil gaya.....
    Ek bar fir se bahut sundar rachna 😊😊

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete